MapleGalactic
Welcome To StonedMaple(GalacticStory), Please click the =LOG IN= or =REGISTER= button To Log In/Register. And Don't Forget To Vote! When u vote, you can have a better chance to be a GM!
When you DONATE, you will be a DONATOR GM. That means. a level 3 GM.!
Enjoy our Forums!
MapleGalactic
Welcome To StonedMaple(GalacticStory), Please click the =LOG IN= or =REGISTER= button To Log In/Register. And Don't Forget To Vote! When u vote, you can have a better chance to be a GM!
When you DONATE, you will be a DONATOR GM. That means. a level 3 GM.!
Enjoy our Forums!
MapleGalactic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule the Universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertising For Your Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsume

Aantal berichten : 1

Advertising For Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Advertising For Your Server   Advertising For Your Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Hey there guys. My name is Tsume. I've been playing maple story since the beginning, and I've been playing on Private Servers , on and off, for maybe 2?

Well, I'm coming to you today with a small idea for advertising.

I'm starting my own Private Server database. It's called Maple City.

The heart of the database is actually contained within a forum. It's a very simple system to use. You simply make a topic, following a small guideline, and post that topic. The topic is then categorized by exp rate into their respective forums. The topics are then locked (to avoid spam) and available for viewing.

No server will be thrown back to another page due to it's popularity, or lack there of I should say.

This makes it easier for players to search for the server that's right for them, and makes a community for ALL Private Server go-ers to come in and enjoy, chatting about their server, maple in general, and other topics of course like anime, video games, music and movies!

I thank you for taking the time to read this, and hope that you consider it!

-Tsume

http://s1.zetaboards.com/MapleCity/index/
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zaytrex
Admin
[GM]Zaytrex

Aantal berichten : 61
Leeftijd : 29

Advertising For Your Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising For Your Server   Advertising For Your Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Dude that sounds AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down

Advertising For Your Server
Page 1 of 1