MapleGalactic
Welcome To StonedMaple(GalacticStory), Please click the =LOG IN= or =REGISTER= button To Log In/Register. And Don't Forget To Vote! When u vote, you can have a better chance to be a GM!
When you DONATE, you will be a DONATOR GM. That means. a level 3 GM.!
Enjoy our Forums!
MapleGalactic
Welcome To StonedMaple(GalacticStory), Please click the =LOG IN= or =REGISTER= button To Log In/Register. And Don't Forget To Vote! When u vote, you can have a better chance to be a GM!
When you DONATE, you will be a DONATOR GM. That means. a level 3 GM.!
Enjoy our Forums!
MapleGalactic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule the Universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nicole's GM Application

Go down 
+2
[GM]Soul
[MOD]Nicole
6 posters
AuthorMessage
luchia

Nicole's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Name: Nicole Sanders

Where are you from+GMT: New York, New York, United States (GMT -5:00) (Current GMT -4:00)

MSN: I don't think that I have an MSN, but either way you can contact me at Kyoxluchia@verizon.net

Why do you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because I have never been able to become a GM despite all of my attempts and I really want to learn what it is like to finally have the expirience as a GM. I have been a real Maplestory private server supporter for about a year. I quit GMS about a year ago, which is when I started playing private servers because I wanted a new expirience. I joined quite a few including AceMS and ValorStory but they all sadly got shut down. Although private servers are great, it still isn't a very new expirience to me until i get to be a GM.

How would you handle a Fight: I would handle a fight by first asking each of them Separately their side of the story. Then, I would re-ask them when they are together to see if any of their sides of the story changed. From there, I would try to determine who was the cause of the fight and would try to help end the conflict. If I am unable to do so, then I would have to jail them both till they sort out their issues. If they continue to fight afterwards, then I would have no choice but to ban them, at least temporarily.

How would you handle a Hacker: I would instant ban them hands down.

What do you do in your free time: I absolutely love to watch anime. Whenever I am not playing Maplestory private servers then I am watching anime. The only sport I play is Volleyball.

What are your Hobbies: I love to draw characters that I see in anime, but i also love to make up my own anime character, so i can call it my own creation. I also love Fashion Design.

What are your interests: I especially love to do anything that has to do with technology. Maybe later on in life I will incorporate technology and drawing together and take classes in animation.

When do you get angry: I don't get angry too often because I am a happy person, but when I do get angry, it's because of scammers trying to trick new people or people who don't speak the common language into giving them things. I also get angry at hackers, I mean, why would people need to hack when private servers offer all kinds of benefits! cat

Reason you applied: I applied because I want to help people with their in game problems. Also, to gain expirience as a GM for the first time. I am willing to learn all about GMs.

IGN: My IGN would be Rikuforever

How long have you been playing StonedMaple: I haven't yet, but I plan to right after I finish this GM application, though I have played other private servers in the past.

Would you Donate: I definately would, my parents would let me use paypal I love you

How long have you been playing GMS, KMS, JMS etc.: About three years ago is when I first started playing Maplestory. After a while I got tired of the same routine of trying to get to level seventy to change to third job, so about two years later, I decided to play maplestory private servers. I immediately fell in love with them and I have been playing them ever since.
BTW, I played GMS for about two years

Events: I have always wanted to do a PVP Tournament. -I pick two random names of the candidates, and tell them to go into the PVP map, they fight until one dies, the person moves on to the second round. The rest of the people continue to complete the first round two at a time, until we have all of the first round winners. Then, the process will repeat until we have a winner!-

Have you read the rules: Yes, I indeed have.

Extra Info: I don't like to write half-hearted applications, or any applications that have grammar or spelling errors, so I tried my best to prevent any of those Smile.
Also, I love to just go onto maplestory and just hang around, and if any player has any questions then I will make sure to assist them. I would also follow the rules line by line, and if I see anyone breaking them, well, I'd take it from there affraid
Also love to be creative!
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Nicole
Admin
[MOD]Nicole

Aantal berichten : 29

PostSubject: Also   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Also, another event I would like to do would be like an America's Next Top Model Fashion event.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Soul
Admin
[GM]Soul

Aantal berichten : 24

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:20 pm

u have a nice app =] gud luk
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Nicole
Admin
[MOD]Nicole

PostSubject: Thanks   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
[MOD]tjoppie
Admin
[MOD]tjoppie

Aantal berichten : 68
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Nice gm app!!

~It's colourfull
~It's very long
~U didn't lie about u haven't being a gm (which alot of people do)
~Ur able to donate

u just don't have gm experience ( which u will learn after u've been a gm so don't worry Smile )

But this is the best gm app i've ever seen!!! rly great! Very Happy

(P.S. i like ur idea to do a PVP tournament Razz )
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Nicole
Admin
[MOD]Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 pm

haha, thank you Smile I tried my best.
Back to top Go down
[MOD]tjoppie
Admin
[MOD]tjoppie

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 pm

lol i think u did more then ur best Wink
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Jeffok
Admin
[MOD]Jeffok

Aantal berichten : 73
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Well
1 word!
WoW Fantastic!
Well that were 2 words.
Doesn't matter!
I never saw an application like that!
~It's Colorfull
~It's Long
~There's Humor In It!

No matter what the other GM's say!
Or Mod's I say:
Accepted!!
Welcome To StonedMapleGM's!
Back to top Go down
https://stonedmaple.forumotion.com
[GM]Soul
Admin
[GM]Soul

Aantal berichten : 24

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Super fast =] . Grats Anyway Do b Active.
Back to top Go down
xhair

xhair

Aantal berichten : 8

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Congratz. You got accepted really fast Very Happy probably a record
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Nicole
Admin
[MOD]Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Yay!
Thank you so much!
And I will be active Smile
Back to top Go down
[MOD]tjoppie
Admin
[MOD]tjoppie

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Well CONGRATULATIONS!!

We just had to accept u it was to good to left behind Razz
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Nicole
Admin
[MOD]Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Haha, Thank you again, oh and BTW, is the server down? kuz it wont let me go on. If it isn't down, can someone tell me the Hamachi network?
Back to top Go down
xhair

xhair

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Hamachi network is on server updates
Back to top Go down
[MOD]tjoppie
Admin
[MOD]tjoppie

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Hamachi network is GalacticStory1 and pass 123

and server isn't up we're working on it the best we can
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Nicole
Admin
[MOD]Nicole

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Okay thank you, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
xhair

xhair

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Server is supposed to be up in beginning of july
Back to top Go down
[MOD]tjoppie
Admin
[MOD]tjoppie

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Np and thanks
Back to top Go down
[GM]Zaytrex
Admin
[GM]Zaytrex

Aantal berichten : 61

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:58 am

Congrats! Sorry if I don't seem very active it's just that I've been busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole's GM Application   Nicole's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicole's GM Application
Page 1 of 1