MapleGalactic
Welcome To StonedMaple(GalacticStory), Please click the =LOG IN= or =REGISTER= button To Log In/Register. And Don't Forget To Vote! When u vote, you can have a better chance to be a GM!
When you DONATE, you will be a DONATOR GM. That means. a level 3 GM.!
Enjoy our Forums!
MapleGalactic
Welcome To StonedMaple(GalacticStory), Please click the =LOG IN= or =REGISTER= button To Log In/Register. And Don't Forget To Vote! When u vote, you can have a better chance to be a GM!
When you DONATE, you will be a DONATOR GM. That means. a level 3 GM.!
Enjoy our Forums!
MapleGalactic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule the Universe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jimmys GM apply.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmysennep

Aantal berichten : 1

Jimmys GM apply. Empty
PostSubject: Jimmys GM apply.   Jimmys GM apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:47 am

My name is Jimmy Tram and i am 15 years old

I am from Denmark (Gmt +1)

Why do you want to be a GM: Well i have tried it on some other servers but some of them closed down.
To be a GM is really fun and i just want to try it agian on a v.62 server. I Won't abuse my powers and i will be a fair and good gm.
Did you ever heard about an ''event manager?'' once on ''KurdMS'' i was an event manager. I know alot of funny events that i can host. I know that the prize may not be to much and i won't give bonus for my friends,

How would you handle a Fight: Despent how they're fighting. Like when i'm hosting an event and the one who loses is spamming/cursing getting mad or more i will jail them. If it's happend agian at the same player they might get banned for a couple of days/weeks.

How would you handle a Hacker: It also despent what hack like money hack or something. i Will ban then for a couple of weeks and give then another chance. If it's some big hacks like ''GM items'' 1 hit kill, rb, i will instant ban them.

What do you do in your free time: karate,(Danish wadokai) well that doesnt matter xD.
But only 2 days on a week. I play guitar,keyboard,maplestory and more.

What are your Hobbies: Hmm. thoose thing i said on ''What do you do in your free time'' hehe. It might sounds like much but it isnt.

When do you get angry: throusht me or not. I am the most happiest boy in my class. Once i'd acturlly got a fake medal for it. This sound like lie doesnt it? All ppl says that i am funny and smart. They really like me when i am like that xD..... this still sounds like lie right?.... Well i hope you guys throust me.

Reason you applied: i like to be a GM and help some ppls. I like to host events and some ppls like me. Cause i get used to it in real..

IGN: Well i coudnt log in but my IGN will be Jimmy if someone is stealing my name just email me on my adress. jimmy_tram@hotmail.com

How long have you been playing StonedMaple: acturlly i coundt get in so i havent played yet sorry about that Sad

Would you Donate: well something i do sometime not.. once on a ''world of warcraft'' donated for a level 5 VIP gear.. with costed me 200$. I still hope you will thrust me.

How long have you been playing GMS, KMS, JMS etc.:For 2 years or something now.

he :Events: JQ,hide'n seek,fashion,item hunt,trivia,Race

Have you read the rules: i can't finde them sorry Sad but i will. but Now i did hehe Very Happy

Extra Info: Well if i wont get the GM spot(with i have tried alot of times) I wont beg for another chance or getting the GM spot. I will not leave the server and i will just stay calm. Maybe i get a bit sad cause i got feelings but then my apply isnt good enought for this server.

Thank you for reading my apply i hope you like it and i get choosed Very Happy

sorry if it was to long

Last edited by jimmysennep on Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
[MOD]tjoppie
Admin
[MOD]tjoppie

Aantal berichten : 68
Leeftijd : 29

Jimmys GM apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmys GM apply.   Jimmys GM apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:59 am

Well it's a very nice gm app
Very long and u made it colourfull Razz

~CONSIDERING~
Back to top Go down
[MOD]Jeffok
Admin
[MOD]Jeffok

Aantal berichten : 73
Leeftijd : 28

Jimmys GM apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's GM Apply   Jimmys GM apply. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Denied!
Not active!
AND U HATE ME
So u will of course be denied:P
Back to top Go down
https://stonedmaple.forumotion.com
[MOD]tjoppie
Admin
[MOD]tjoppie

Aantal berichten : 68
Leeftijd : 29

Jimmys GM apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmys GM apply.   Jimmys GM apply. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:20 pm

too bad lol
never hate/disrespect a gm or mod and especially not the owner lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jimmys GM apply. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmys GM apply.   Jimmys GM apply. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimmys GM apply.
Page 1 of 1